News

LEADing the Way

Having coached many delegates on the LEAD Programme (a management and leadership course for Directors of SME’s) at the University of Liverpool, Ros was invited to present a Masterclass on Personal Branding for previous cohorts.

The session focussed on developing an understanding of your own personal brand and how it benefits business. The participants were encouraged to reflect on their own personal branding and that of other key individuals within their organisation; following this they were able to develop an appreciation of how these attributes are reflected within their business brand.

The session concluded with a clear focus on what behaviours and characteristics were needed within the business to maximise performance and profit, plus any actions required to better align personal and business branding to present the business in the best and most authentic manner.

The feedback from the master-class was outstanding with 93% of delegates describing the delivery as ‘excellent’ and the remaining 7% as ‘good’.

A few comments from participants:
“Excellent presentation lots to think about and implement.”
“Great session... plenty of things I have to do.”
“Made us all think about our personal image and how we/others perceive us.”
“Engaging, knowledgeable, appropriate humour, candour, insightful - very good!”
“Fantastic – Thanks Ros”
“Very Enjoyable and well presented."